Letters to Revolution Muslim

Mike Adams:

Dear Revolution Muslim:

I am offended by your recent threats against the creators of South Park. I am offended specifically that the creators of South Park were threatened with death and that I received no similar threat. I have made statements against Mohammad that are far more offensive. What can I do to get you to threaten me with death - aside from calling you on the carpet as effeminate and cowardly?

Mike Adams
adams_mike@hotmail.com

Dear Revolution Muslim:

I am disappointed that the post I left on your blog http://revolutionmuslim.blogspot.com/ has been deleted. In that post, I called you on the carpet as being cowards because I simply do not believe you have the courage to engage in real Jihad. If you did, you would not have taken the pains to clarify your recent comments about the creators of South Park. There is no Jihad Lite. You are either willing to die for Islam or you are not. Anyone who is afraid he will get arrested for threatening people who write cartoons for a living cannot be considered a true Jihadist. In fact, I am so certain that you are cowards and frauds that I have little confidence you will leave this post on your blog either. I think you have disgraced Allah and that, in all likelihood, 72 male virgins await you in heaven.

Mike Adams
adams_mike@hotmail.com

Dear Revolution Muslim:

On the front page of your blog there is a picture of a Muslim holding a sign that says “May Allah make a mushroom cloud over Israel.” I also saw an interview of your spokesperson in which it was said that 911 was a good thing and that your organization saw nothing wrong with the attacks on the World Trade Center. Do you also want Allah to make a mushroom cloud over Manhattan? And, if so, why does President Obama allow you crazy barbarians to continue to live in our country among civilized people?

Mike Adams
adams_mike@hotmail.com

...

There is more.

Adams appears to be working on his own fatwa. It is really a great challenge to those who try to intimidate the critics of radical Islam. We should all be standing up against the Islamic religious bigots. Some propose a day for everyone to do a cartoon of Mohammad. I will try to find the best of them to post.

James Taranto looks at the censorship issue too.

Comments

  1. Mike Adams rocks! I love the idea of a Mohammad cartoon day. The fact that these people choose to live in America with no respect for American law or traditions is appalling. The fact that we let them get away with intimidation, even more so.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains