Third round of eye surgery Friday.

No. I don't have three eyes. I need to get the first eye that was done tweaked a little. Hopefully it will be the last time I have to deal with it.

I also have to pick up a new dog Friday. My old dog Sadie died a few weeks ago and I have been looking for a replacement. I found a really enthusiastic English Pointer mix at the pound. I just hope I can keep up with him.

Speaking of livestock, I also recently added three cats from a litter of my grand daughters cat. All three are solid white although one has three small dots on its head. The other two have one gold and one light blue eye. One had the gold eye on his right and the other has it on his left. They are all pretty cute and they are good at chasing grass hoppers.

The bottom line is that blogging will be late in the day on Friday.

Comments

  1. Okay. Three for me as well. As for the menagerie: PIKER!! I have seven cats since my husband has never met a cat he didn't like. We live on a small acreage surrounded by farms and horse ranches. They keep cats for the rodents but don't feed them. Plus he picked up one from the local drive in and we brought back another from Tennessee after a race. We planned to get dogs after retirement but it dawned on me one day while vacuuming a dust bunny the size of an M series excavator, with seven cats, who's going to notice a dog? So I brought home a beautiful pound hound they swore was a Spitz but is more like a cross between a Sheltie and a coyote. Then, it dawned again, who's going to notice another dog? So, drove to KC and picked up a long-haired Chihuahua. Wanted another rescue but the rescue operations demand a fenced yard. Everyone gets alone much better than expected. I continue to wear dark business clothes to work but it's a struggle.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains